Red Hot Chili Peppers: Mother's Milk [Vinyl]| ReD HoT cHiLi PepPers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mother's Milk [Vinyl]

Amazon.com
The Chili Peppers finally hit their stride with Mother's Milk, for the first time making their breakneck mix of funk, rap, and metal smooth enough to attract the masses, while keeping it raw enough not to alienate old fans. They've straddled that edge ever since. It didn't hurt that they offered a pretty mainstream cover of Stevie Wonder's "Higher Ground" to introduce the album. That single though, and the rest of Mother's Milk (including "Knock Me Down" and the randy "Sexy Mexican Maid") is pure Pepper--from Anthony Kiedis's in-your-face vocals to Flea's chattering bass. Milk was also guitarist John Frusciante's debut with the group and he shines, especially on Jimi Hendrix's "Fire." --Michael Ruby

Mother's Milk [Vinyl] Price: $20.98
Best buy Mother's Milk [Vinyl]
Other ItemsRelated Products
  • Blood Sugar Sex Magik
  • Californication
  • By the Way
  • Stadium Arcadium
  • Uplift Mofo Party Plan


ProduktbeschreibunInfoReviews

PheMOMenon Conquering My World, One Recipe at a Time. Conquering My World, One Recipe at a Time. ... Vote for me, please!? Smart Balance Recipe Challenge Chicken Tinga Tacos from PheMOMenon. Chubby Vegan Mom Just when I thought this pregnancy couldn't get any more different than my first with Pearyn, I had to go and crave PANCAKES. Limerick Milk Market - Gerry Andrews FIPF Photographer I remember the size of his enormous hands as he snapped the neck of the Turkey. God you drive a hard bargain missus he said, as my mother looked on with ... Milk Junkies A transgender dad in a gay relationship breastfeeds his baby boy. A celebration of queer families, breast milk, and attachment parenting! ::Glam Hungry Mom:: I am honored to be here today! Andrea is one of my best blog friends and is the writer and producer of one of my most fav blogs known to man (Glam Hungry Mom)! Milk Free Mom Vegan Quinoa & Sweet Potato Chili This vegan chili is loaded with flavor and vitamins, and everyone in the family will ask for a second bowl. Its easy to prepare, takes just over a half hour to get ... Enchanted Homeschooling Mom It appears that the internet is changing and evolving all around us (sigh!). I have noticed lately that some of my readers have been having problems getting my posts ...

Read also

Nirvana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment ...thx for visit.


eXTReMe Tracker
Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Indonesia Furniture Handicraft Wholesale Marketplace